"Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." Welcome to my new and improved blog journaling my trip to Jerusalem for graduate school. Enjoy and read on!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Video and the Blogging Star

So other than taking pictures, doing homework, and splitting my pants in mountainous areas, I do video! Under my links, right below my picture page link, is a new link to my YouTube page where you can see my most recent video. Here is a quick preview:



Cool, huh? Breakdancers in Tel Aviv. Or "B-Boys" I should say: in the BAYIT (house)! These guys are my first story for my soon-to-begin internship, which I will gladly discuss later on.

Until then, "Shayna-fo-shizzle" is signing out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to see you're using the video feature of the camera.

11:46 PM

 
Blogger BJ said...

Hey – since you’re a YouTuber, you might want to check this out… There’s a video company that’s recruiting
YouTubers and if they like your stuff, (and they should) they will actually pay you when your video gets a hit.
Here’s their link… www.flownetworkproductions.com/videorevenue.htm. It’s about time the people who make
the videos get some of the money instead of it all going to YouTube!

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you got blog spammed. :)

congrats. -M

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home