"Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." Welcome to my new and improved blog journaling my trip to Jerusalem for graduate school. Enjoy and read on!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sheleg B'Yerushalyim ('Sheleg' is snow)!!!

From Miami to the Middle East, I have seen snow! Yesterday around 10:30 A.M., I was sitting in Hebrew class when I noticed what looked like a very hard rain. I walk over to the window, and lo and behold, it's snowing! As soon as it hit the ground it melted, but as the day went on, the snow didn't stop: it kept coming down. And it began to pile up. So here is a picture of me this morning, and the rest are posted on the flickr! site. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures give "Snow and White" a whole new meaning!

4:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pictures...loved your phone call....love you!!!!!!
Aunt Barbara

2:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, we're in Indiana, it's January, it STILL hasn't snowed more than about 1/16 of an inch, and you have enough for snow creatures?! If I didn't hate the traffic problems snow causes, I'd be jealous.

Jem

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home