"Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." Welcome to my new and improved blog journaling my trip to Jerusalem for graduate school. Enjoy and read on!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Miscommunication

Going through security on campus this morning:

Guard: Cartis? (ID card)
Shayna: show's ID card
Guard: Neshek?
Shayna: Ma!? You want to kiss me?!
Guard: Lo! Neshek! Bang Bang?! (No! Weapon! Bang Bang?!)
Shayna: Whoops, my bad.


***FYI: The Hebrew word for kiss me is naskhi, which said fast sounds like neshek.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know how to comment on this! I don't know whether you should have your hearing checked or what!

Love.

Mom

1:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you !!!!!!!!!
Check your sm_ e-mail. I left you a note!
Love,
Aunt Barbara

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home